Dr. Kroemer provides assessment, treatment, and consultative services for a variety of issues and concerns.
Her areas of specialization include:
- Assessment and therapy for depression and other mood disorders
- Assessment and therapy for a broad range of anxiety disorders
Assessment and treatment of personality functioning
- Couples counseling
- Assessment of basic cognitive and intellectual functioning, including evaluations to assess decisional capacity
- Adjustment to illness
- Assessment and management of psychological factors affecting health, Health Psychology consultations
- Consultation and liasion services in primary care settings and for inpatient care, both acute and secondary
- Assessment and therapy for eating disorders
- Divorce counseling and collaborative divorce
Pre-surgical consultation and evaluation for bariatric surgeries and other surgeries
- Stress management
Specialized assessment for PTSD in military veterans
- Addiction & recovery, including alcohol abuse/dependence and other substance use disorders
- Conflict resolution
In a comfortable, private, and supportive atmosphere, Dr. Kroemer offers a highly personalized approach tailored to individual needs.
Physician referrals are welcome.