Dr. Kroemer provides assessment, treatment, and consultative services for a variety of issues and concerns.
Her areas of specialization include:
- Assessment and therapy for depression and related difficulties
- Assessment and therapy for a broad range of anxiety disorders
- Individual and couples counseling
- Assessment of basic cognitive and intellectual functioning, including evaluations to assess decisional capacity and executive functions
- Assessment and management of psychological factors affecting health and wellness
- Consultation and liaison services
- Psychological factors in workplace ergonomics
- Pre-surgical consultation and evaluation for bariatric surgeries and other surgeries
- Stress management and adjustment concerns
Specialized assessment for PTSD and other mental health challenges in military veterans
Physician referrals are welcome.